Saturday 12 December 2020

Review: Celltive Collagen Harmony Tart Cherry Taengstick

Celltive Collagen Harmony Tart Cherry Taengstick

Have you been consuming your collagen?

Recently I try Celltive Collagen Harmony Tart Cherry Taengstick. This jelly taste sour and is easy to consume. Come check out how I find it.

About Celltive Tart Cherry

Celltive Tart Cherry is a collagen jelly stick. 

Benefits:

  • decrease cholesterol level
  • prevent inflammation
  • decrease cancer
  • help in deep sleep
  • improve skin condition

It contain: 

  • 100% concentrate of tart cherry
  • small molecule of fish collagen. 

About Tart Cherry.

How to consume it?

Just tear open, push and consume.

My Review

Keeping my skin in good condition is my everyday homework. We not only take care of the outside, we need to take care of the inside too.

Recently, I received Taengstick Tart Cherry Collagen Harmony Jelly from 0.8l Singapore.

Pack in a pink box.

The Jelly stick came in box of 14 sticks. 

Came in 14 individual stick.

They are individually pack and easy to tear open. Very convenient to bring around. 

Easy to tear open.

The tart cherry jelly stick has a sour cherry taste. Those who love sour food will surely love this jelly. It has a chewy texture too.

Jelly texture and sour taste.

It is very easy to consume. I just need to push it up and eat. 

So far, I have not seen much improvement to my skin. Well may need long term consumption to see result. Maybe?

Thanks for reading.

Where to buy it?

Celltive Collagen Harmony Tart Cherry Taengstick can be bought from Qoo10 online store. The retail price is stated as S$49. Check out for Q-Price amount in the store.

Where to get samples?

No sample redemption got this product. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment