Sunday 24 January 2021

Review: Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum From The Face Shop

Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum (170ml)

Have you include first skincare serum to your everyday skincare routine? Check out wallet friendly Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum from The Face Shop. 

Recently, I have been applying the Antioxidant Hydro Serum. This serum keep my skin smooth and hydrated to prepare for applying other skincare products as well as makeup products.

About Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum

This is a first skincare step water type serum from The Face Shop. 

Benefits: 

  • No harmful ingredients (without 7 additives)
  • Moisturised skin
  • Nourish exhausted skin
  • Smooth complexion
  • Protect skin

For all skin type. 

About the serum.

Ingredients

Check out The Face Shop Website for more information.

How to use the Antioxidant Hydro Serum?

  1. After cleansing, spread an appropriate amount of serum over your face (can use cotton pad too) and let it absorb. 
  2. Apply toner and other skincare product after that. 
Serum can be moisten on cotton pad and leave it over dry area of skin for 3 minutes as a quick face pack.

Directions

My Review

Due to Christmas sale last year, I came across Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum at The Face Shop Store. 

The first thing that attract my attention is the no harmful ingredients used followed by it's a first skincare step serum. 

The price is pretty wallet friendly and even more so after discount. So I decided to give it a try. 

The serum came in a green bottle. Not very attractive bottle to me actually. 

Serum came in green bottle.

The cap came with a stopper for easy pouring of the serum amount. 

Came with stopper.

The serum have a liquid texture that is not oily and not sticky. 

Liquid texture.

Also no particular smell. At least I didn't smell any. 

This serum is easy to apply. My skin is able to absorb the serum well. My skin feels smooth and supple after use. Also it keeps my skin hydrated and prepared for other skincare product application. 

However, no much improvement that I see. I personally think that this bottle of serum is not enough for my combination acne skin. I need other skincare products for other problems. But the wallet friendly and harmless ingredients of this product is worth a try.  

Where to buy it?

Energy Seed Advanced Antioxidant Hydro Serum can be bought from The Face Shop Store at a retail price of S$38 for a bottle of 170ml. 

Where to get sample?

No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Product! One should definitely use this product to improve skin problems. I highly recommend Skinmedica TNS Advanced Serum which improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.Thanks

    ReplyDelete