Sunday 31 January 2021

Review: OurPasar Essentials Halal Fresh Yu Sheng

Halal Fresh Yu Sheng

Chinese New Year is coming. Have you bought your Yu Sheng (
魚生) yet? Not to worry if you have your Muslim friends coming to your house for Lo Hei (捞起). OurPasar Essentials have the solution for you.

Recently, I received Halal Fresh Yu Sheng from OurPasar Essentials. Check them out below.

About OurPasar Essentials

OurPasar Essentials is an online halal fresh grocery store. 

OurPasar Essentials

They "strives to provide their customers with easy access to a wide variety of fresh halal products."

They ensure quality and fresh products from farm to table. At the same time ensure that customer received great customer service with great price. 

For more information, please go to OurPasar Essentials Website.

My Review

Having Yu Sheng is a must during Chinese New Year. And some may Lo Hei for all the 15 days of Chinese New Year. 

Today let me introduce to you Halal Fresh Yu Sheng from OurPasar Essentials. Yes, you read me right. Halal. Now you can Lo Hei with your Muslim friends at home.

The Yu Sheng came pack properly in individual pack. 

Came individually packed.

Check out the ingredients of the Yu Sheng. (green radish, white radish, carrot, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, red capsicum, seaweed, cucumber, ginger, lime, sesame seed, oil, plum sauce, smoke salmon, spice powder, white pepper)

Fresh ingredients from OurPasar.

Now, have you spotted it? Are you asking me where is the golden pillow crackers? 

Spot on! The crackers are not ready for my Yu Sheng yet. But not to worry, for you, you will definitely get the golden pillow crackers and also Hongbao packs for your Yu Sheng if you order from them. (Now I am envy of you!😂) 

This is the first time I am having Halal Yu Sheng. And they definitely look more healthy then the usual Yu Sheng I have eaten due to the vegetables instead of pickles. 

All the vegetables are really fresh and crunchy. Salmon is also fresh and delicious.

I have tasted the Yu Sheng too after tossing them with my Muslim friend. They taste really delicious. The sweet and sour taste just on the dot and really appetizing. 

Tossing the Yu Sheng.

After Lo Hei.

Before the Lo Hei, you need to arrange the Yu Sheng of course. This is the time you exercise your creativity. For me, I tried my best to create the OX. Looks pretty to me. 😁

Arranging the Yu Sheng into Ox.

Check out my Lo Hei video below. My Muslim friend have a fun experience doing Lo Hei.


Before I end my post, I wish you a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Where to buy it?

Halal Fresh Yu Sheng can be bought from OurPasar Essentials Online Grocery Store. Check out the order details below and pre-order before 9 Feb 2021.


Delivery Fee

Spending of S$60 and above - Free Delivery 
Spending of below S$60 - A flat rate of S$10 for each order.

Where to follow?

Do remember to follow OurPasar Essentials social media for more updates and promos. 

OurPasar Essentials Telegram
OurPasar Essentials Facebook 
OurPasar Essentials Instagram
OurPasar Essentials Website

Disclaimer: This review is done in collaboration with OurPasar Essentials. Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment