Monday 25 October 2021

Review: MKUP Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream SPF 30+++

Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream SPF 30+++ (30ml)

Lazy to put on makeup or skincare products? Or you are in a hurry with few mins left? All you need is a bottle of Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream SPF 30+++.

This is the first time I try the Real Complexion Cream. It not only hydrates my skin, it makes my skin brightening and dewy instantly. Application takes last then a minute. Check out my experience below. 

About Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream

This is a pink textured cream with the following features:

  • uses triple hyaluronic acid
  • Brightening skin
  • Color correction
  • Provides amazing skin coverage. 
  • Does not smudge or stain. 
  • Strengthening skin foundation
  • Lock moisture to skin
  • Provide dewy and radiant skin. 
  • Sunscreen protection. 
  • Works as a hydrating essence, moisturizer and sunscreen at the same time. 
About the cream.

Ingredients used.

For more information, go to
MKUP Website.

How to use Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream?

  1. Apply all the basic skincare products.
  2. Dispense sufficient amount of real complexion cream and apply them evenly onto whole face. 
  3. Apply till cream is absorbed evenly.

My Review

The Real Complexion Cream was all over the social media. Until one day I saw new version of Real Complexion Cream with Super Hyaluronic Acid. 

This triple Hyaluronic Acid attracted my attention and I decided to buy one and try it out to see if it's that amazing as it claim. 

The cream came pack in a container inside a shiny box. 

Came in a shiny box.

Pack in a nice container.

To get the cream out of the container, just remove the stopper from the hold,
push the white pump and the cream will come out from the hold. 

How it looks like after removing cap.

The real complexion cream comes in a pink color thin creamy texture. 

Thin creamy texture.

It is really very easy to blend and absorb by the skin. It is lightweight too.

After application, it really did amaze me. My skin turns instantly bright and dewy within seconds. 

Half face application test.

It looks smooth, even and my skin hydration level increase. 

Skin condition after used.

My skin just look like after applying makeup. Best part is that it doesn't smudge or stain my mask. My whole face look natural too after applying the cream. 

Checkout my before and after application. OMG!!! Looks so different. It is able to cover up some light spots, redness and my dark circles.

Before and after used.

Half a day gone and my skin still looks natural bright and smooth. And I knew that my skin is also well protected from the sun with SPF in the cream. 

Overall, this Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream is really lazy and busy women's best friend. I am very satisfied with the natural, dewy and hydrating look of my skin after apply in seconds. Go get them now.

Where to buy it?

Super Hyaluronic Acid Real Complexion Cream SPF 30+++ (30ml) can be purchase from MKUP Website and their Lazada official store for a retail price of S$49.90. Check out discount and bundle deals.

Where to redeem samples?

No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment