Monday 15 November 2021

Review: Revive Granola, Overnight Oats and Nut Butters

Revive Granola, Overnight Oats and Nut Butters

Keeping ourselves healthy starts from the food we put into our mouth. Healthy food can be tasty too.

Recently I tried healthy snacks and foods such as Granola, Overnight Oats and Nut Butters from Revive. They are really tasty, healthy and convenient. They add new colors to my meals too. Check them out below.

About Revive Healthy Products

Revive is a local impact driven start-up that started last year (2020). Their aim is to create healthy snacks and breakfast food products that are not only healthy but also tasty for everyone. They also passion to support local charities and communities. 

All their products are:

  • Made from 100% natural ingredients.
  • Made in Singapore. 
  • High in quality.
  • Free from artificial color, artificial preservatives and artificial flavours.
  • Created with ingredients sourced from local suppliers and distributors.
  • Handmade in small batches for freshness and carefully selected for right nutrients. 

Products consist of:

  • Granola
  • Overnight Oats
  • Natural Nut Butters

It's also great to know that for their Nut Butters are free from added sugar, salt, hydrogenated oils and palm oils.

For more information, check out https://revivenutrition.com.sg.

My Review

Health is the most important asset to human. And most of the time, it starts from the things we put into our mouth.

Many may have the thinking that healthy food is boring and not tasty and difficult to prepare. In the end, never try to include good food into their meals. 

Today, I would like to introduce you to healthy snacks and food products from Revive. They are not only healthy, they are tasty and convenient too. So, no more excuses. Lets all start eating healthy from here. 

Recently, I received Granola, Overnight Oats and Nut Butters nicely delivered from Revive. 

Nicely delivered.

Granola (5 Flavours)

I have with me a total of 5 different flavours of granola

Granola (300g per pack).

1. 
Maple Granola + Almond and Coconut

Maple Granola + Almond and Coconut

Anything with coconut to me is heavenly. This flavour of
granola contain a very strong coconut taste that is very fragrance. I can smell the coconut fragrance the moment I open the pack.

It is not so sweet and very crunchy. This is the number 1 favorite flavour my whole family love. Half pack is gone in just a few minutes of opening. 😝🙈

2.  Honey Granola + Pistachio and Puff Rice

Honey Granola + Pistachio and Puff Rice

This flavour contain nice cinnamon taste and smell. The texture is a little tougher as compare to the coconut one. A little more chewing needed.

Contain nice cinnamon taste.

Also, it taste slightly bitter due to the cinnamon. 

3. Earl Grey Granola + Macadamia and Puff Rice

Earl Grey Granola + Macadamia and Puff Rice

This is my 2nd favorite flavour. There is a very nice earl grey smell when I open the pack. This remains me of my cup of earl grey bubble tea. 

Nice earl grey taste.

It is very crunchy and I was so happy to see my favorite whole macadamia nut. (I guess I will dig and finished all the macadamia inside first.😂) It goes really well with this flavour of
granola. I love the texture. Very nice to bite. 

4. Matcha Granola + Cashew and Almond

Matcha Granola + Cashew and Almond

I was hopping that the matcha taste will be strong. However, I can hardly taste any matcha. It will be better if the matcha taste can be stronger. 

Crunchy with cashew nuts.

It contain light maple smell and taste. Not sweet but crunchy. The cashew nut inside taste so good. 

5. Chocolate Granola + Hazelnut and Cacao Nib

Chocolate Granola + Hazelnut and Cacao Nib

I am not a chocolate person. So this flavour ended up in the last place. 

There is a very nice chocolate smell. But it taste bitter chocolate. Which is not my cup of tea. But I guess chocolate lover will love them. The hazelnut inside taste great to me though. 

Nice chocolate smell with hazelnut..

Overall, the
granola are not so sweet. They are great as snack alone to replace all your junk food when you watch your drama series. 

I love them with yogurt and fruits. They goes very well together and makes a great dessert that is very nutrition.  

Goes well together with yogurt and fruits.

Overnight Oats (4 Flavours)

Oats is my main source of breakfast everyday. But I always have instant oat. This is the first time I try overnight oats.

I have with me 4 flavours of overnight oats: 

Overnight Oats (50g each pack)

1. Overnight Oats Chocolate Banana


2. Overnight Oats Pina Colada


3. Overnight Oats Tropical Mango


4. Overnight Oats Peach and Cinnamon

They are really very easy and convenient to prepare. Just open, mix with soya milk and refrigerate. Next day, they are ready to serve. 

Revive's overnight oats comes with real dried fruits and chia seeds. This makes the oat very healthy to consume. Convenient too as all is in. I do not have to worry or prepare anything else to goes with it.

4 flavours to choose from.

The oats are very well soak with the soya milk. (I used soya milk instead of normal milk.) Besides the soya milk taste, I can taste the different flavour of fruits used. The fruits turns soft after overnight soak. 

After 1 night of soaking - Tropical Mango.

After 1 night of soaking - Peach and Cinnamon.

After 1 night of soaking - Pina Colada.

Among all the flavours, the Chocolate banana is my favorite. This is because it has the most different taste from the rest of the oat. The cocao taste just nice and adds a unique taste to it.

Nice cocao taste.

Overall,
all taste almost the same to me. They are delicious and easy to chew. Chocolate banana flavour has the nicest taste but among all the fruits, the dried pineapple taste the best.   

Nut Butters (4 Flavours)

Nut Butters

I hardly take any nut butters. The only one I tried before is peanut butter. So when i received the different nut butters from Revive, I was so curious and excited to try them. 

1. Peanut Butter

This contains very nice peanut smell and rich peanut taste that is not too dry. 

Peanut Butter.

2. Almond Butter

This contains very rich almond smell and taste that is not too thick and dry. 

Almond Butter.

3. Cashew Butter

This contains very light cashew smell. It taste a little salty with cashew nut taste.  

Cashew Butter.

4. ABC Butter

The first time I see this butter, I ask myself what is ABC? You must be asking too? They are Almond nuts, Brazilian nuts and cashew nuts. 

The taste is a little mixed. I taste many different nuts taste at the same time inside my mouth. This butter has the thinnest texture among the rest. 

ABC Butter.

Well actually all the butter taste almost the same to me. They are not too dry and taste delicious. I not only spread them onto my toasted bread. I apply them on my biscuit and vegetables. It goes really well with Japanese cucumbers. 

Can be use on various food.

Best of all, I love it that there are no extra ingredients inside. All are natural. So I feel safe and healthy when consuming.  

Stay Healthy!!!

Where to buy it?

All these healthy snacks and foods products can be purchase from https://revivenutrition.com.sg

Granola:
300g per pack for S$14.90 each. 

  • Maple Granola + Almond and Coconut
  • Honey Granola + Pistachio and Puff Rice
  • Matcha Granola + Cashew and Almond
  • Chocolate Granola + Hazelnut and Cacao Nib
  • Earl Grey Granola + Macadamia and Puff Rice

Overnight Oats:
Overnight Oats taster pack of 8 for 50g each for S$36.90. 

300g per pack for S$18.90 each.

  • Overnight Oats Chocolate Banana
  • Overnight Oats Pina Colada
  • Overnight Oats Tropical Mango
  • Overnight Oats Peach and Cinnamon

Natural Nut Butters:

Delivery Fee
Spending of above S$25 - Free delivery.
Spending all other amount - Flat rate of S$5.
 

Islandwide delivery within the next 3 - 5 working days. 

Where to follow?

You can check out more on Revive from their social media below:

https://revivenutrition.com.sg
Revive Facebook
Revive Instagram 

Disclaimer: Products were provided in collaboration with Revive. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment