Sunday 5 September 2021

Review: Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil

Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil (250ml)

Are you truffle lover? Then you must try Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil. 

This truffle oil contain a very nice truffle plus herb taste. There is also a very nice truffle fragrance. Works really well in any of my food. 

Check them out below. 

Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil

This is a truffle oil from Aroma Truffle. 

  • Contain real truffle bits
  • Olive oil
  • Contain fresh herbs
What is written on the box.

Check out more details from
Aroma Truffle Website.

My Review

Do you love food that contain truffle? I love it. 

So I was pretty excited to know Aroma Truffle came out with Herbs Infused Truffle Oil. Just the item I am looking for. 

Having tried their chips before and love it, I am pretty sure that I will love their oil too. Just that I am really curious how it will taste like. 

The truffle oil came in a very classy black box. Same as their chips. It came in a glass bottle. 

Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil

One look at it, I can already see bits of herbs and truffle as well as a stick of herb (I think is rosemary if I am not wrong).


Shake well to let the truffle and herbs mix well with the oil before pouring out. 

How it looks like after shaking. 

Just opening and pouring out the truffle oil, I can already smell a nice truffle fragrance. 

I used it on my angel hair pasta. My paste taste so delicious. Strong truffle taste with herb taste towards the end. It have similar taste as their chips. Just that this oil have stronger truffle and herb taste. 

Using it to cook angel hair pasta.

I personally feel that the thyme herbs can be lesser so that the truffle taste can even be stronger. 

Overall, if you love truffle, you will definitely love this oil. Recommended as I fall in love with it already. 😍

Where to buy it?

Aroma Truffle Herbs Infused Truffle Oil (250ml) can be found in Aroma Truffle Website and also online store such as Lazada and Shopee at a retail price of S$33.50.

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

7 comments:

  1. Truffle oil is one of the most promising oils out there with a variety of health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Truffle Oil online from Terosso Truffle and get best quality Truffle Oil delivered at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truffle butter is a culinary indulgence that can elevate any dish to new heights. It is a luxurious ingredient made by infusing butter with truffle flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Truffle Oil is a luxurious ingredient that can take your cooking to the next level. With its earthy, rich flavor, black truffle oil can enhance the taste of any dish. Here are some creative ways to incorporate this delightful ingredient into your favorite recipes.

    ReplyDelete