Saturday 18 September 2021

Review: Sleek Scribbles Drinks Carrier Bag and Umbrella Cover Bag

Sleek Scribbles Drinks Carrier Bag and Umbrella Cover Bag

Environmental issue is everyone's duty. Are you still looking for plastic bag to hold your wet umbrella? Or requesting plastic bag for your lovely and delicious cup of bubble tea? 

Then start loving the environment now by bringing your own bag to hold these items. 

Recently, I received 2 lovely reusable bags from Sleek Scribbles. They not only play a part in loving our environment, their bags are really useful and lovely too. Check them out with me below. 

About Sleek Scribbles Drinks Carrier Bag and Umbrella Bag

Sleek Scribbles is a little online store that aspires to improve and brighten everyday life with inexpensive, adorable and useful products. 

Reusable drink carrier bag

  • Environment safer
  • Reusable and eco-friendly
  • Canvas material
  • 15 x 16 cm dimension
  • Strip base 8cm
  • Lightweight and fit most sizes of cups and bottles

Umbrella cover waterproof and absorbent bag

  • Made with nylon and microfiber cloth
  • Water absorbent
  • Easy to keep and carry
For more information, go to Sleek Scribbles website.

My Review

Have you been reducing the used of plastic bag? 

Recently, I received 2 lovely reusable bags from Sleek Scribbles. They are namely Drinks Carrier Bag and Umbrella Cover Bag. 

Came packed nicely.

Both bags are really useful and lovely. 

Lets talk about the umbrella cover bag first. 

I really love this umbrella cover bag. Besides having a cute picture of cartoon pets and my favorite ice kacang (Singapore local dessert) printed on the nylon cover, the inside of the bag contain microfiber cloth.

Umbrella Cover Bag.

How the inside of the bag looks like.

In the past, I will always have a plastic bag with me to hold my wet umbrella in case I cannot find one around me. Or i will just hold it dripping wet. With this
umbrella Cover Bag, I don't have to anymore. I just keep it in my bag. My wet umbrella goes into this bag, zipped nicely. It is able to absorb the water still on the umbrella. Keeping it drip free.

Fits nicely to a fold-able umbrella.

Easy to carry around.

Now I am able to keep myself, my umbrella as well as the area free from dripping water from wet umbrella. 

The Drinks Carrier Bag came with similar cute cartoon pet with our local dessert, 9 layer kueh. It is small and came with a handle for easy carry.

Drinks Carrier Bag

This bag is small enough to put into my bag too. It is just nice for my water bottle that doesn't fit into my bag. 

Water bottle fits nicely to bag.

For those who like to buy drinks and often don't know how to carry it as usually either u are not given any carrier or the carrier given is just plastic bag. We must love our environment remember? This
Drinks Carrier Bag serve its purpose. 

Unfortunately for me, my bubble tea cup cover is quite wide, so a little difficult to put in. But it still fits into this carrier bag for me to carry safely home. 

For carrying bubble tea.

I actually found that this bag is good for me to put my wallet and hand-phone just to carry it nearby to buy things. Multi-purpose isn't it? 

I use as small pouch for my wallet and hand-phone.

Overall, these bags are very handy and lovely and at the same time Eco-friendly.

Where to buy them?

Reusable drink carrier bag and Umbrella cover waterproof and absorbent bag can be purchase from Sleek Scribbles website at a retail price of S$6 each. 

Good news is that, they do ship worldwide. 

Delivery fee applies. Check out the details information from Sleek Scribbles here

Happy shopping.

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment:

  1. check out this collection of Mini Backpack - sturdy, stylish and safe! Travel in style!

    ReplyDelete