Monday 13 September 2021

Review: Wrist Band Towel

Wrist Band Towel

With the pandemic, keeping our towel in good hands from various activities became an important issue. We want to keep ourselves germs free when we maintain our usual fitness and style. 

Check out Wrist Band Towel. It is easy to carry around and a new pretty way of keeping ourselves exposed less to hidden germs around us.

About Wrist Band Towel

Wrist band towel is a patented wearable towel that can be used in varies activities. 

It is a wrist band that have the functionality of a towel

Purpose: 

  • Wearable and Easy to carry towel.
  • Keep away from potential contaminated surface and germs.

Benefits and Features:

  • Easy to wear and remove. 
  • Long shelf life - more than 600 washes
  • Customizable 
  • Super absorbent, light 
  • Quick to dry nano fabric
  • 80% polyester 20% polyamide , 55x35 cms
  • Comes with breathable, strong mesh pouch. 
  • Comes in various color. 
Check out Wrist Band Towel Website for more information.

My Review

With the pandemic, many are engage to keeping ourselves fit be it indoor or outdoor exercise or other activities such as photography, etc. While we do these activities, we must change our habit of placing our towel (a necessary item) on surface that may bring potential germs. 

So where to put my towel that is necessary for all these activities? How about on our wrist? 

I go wow!!! Good idea when i received my wrist band towel. 

The wrist band towel came pack in a nice black color pouch. Good for me to store it nicely in my bag to carry around before using. 

Came pack in a nice black mesh pouch.

All towel came with a QR code for u to scan and watch how to wear them, in case you need it. For me, its easy to know how to wear it just by looking at the towel and the towel button. 

Came with instruction on how to wear it.

I have with me pink and black towel. 

Wrist Band Towel.

All towel came with button strip for us to wrap around our wrist. 

Came with button strip.

I love the towel material. It is those towel material that is soft and easy to absorb as well as dry. 

Closer look at the material of the towel.

How the whole piece of towel look like.

Folding into wrapping position.

I personally used it for my indoor activity when I exercise on my indoor X-Country training machine. It is really easy to wear and look really stylish too. No more hanging it all around. I can even just wipe off my sweat when the towel is on my wrist by going over it. Then opening it up only at the end of the exercise to use it. 

I gave one of it to my mum who goes exercise everyday in the park. She loves it that the towel is with her and she just have to open it up and use it at the end of her exercise. No need to hang over her neck, which sometimes drop or make her even warmer. And she looks younger too wearing it! LOL.

Ready to wrap the towel to wrist.

Ready to clip on.

After clipping on.

The towel itself is comfortable to wear. Does not produce unnecessary heat even after wearing it for long hours. Great for weather like Singapore and also when your body is already hot due to the exercise. 

It also drys easily. So it won't feel uncomfortable or wet to wrap it back after using. 

But some may not get used to the material of this towel if you prefer those 100% cotton towel. 

How it looks like on my wrist.

How the pink wrist band towel looks like on my wrist.

Overall, I love this great idea of the Wrist Band towel. It not only look nice. It is really useful and safe to use too.

Where to buy it? 

Wrist Band Towel is selling at a retail price of S$7 per towel. Interested to buy them? You may contact the Wrist Band Towel store at their website directly. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing and perfect it helps people a lot.
    kindly keeps us up-to-dated with these type of content because it really informative.
    Fingertip Towel vs Hand Towel kindly keep us updated with this type of information.

    ReplyDelete